CAL4CARE – Terms of Service Agreement
- CallaCloud VoIP is Voice over Internet Protocol Service that completely relies on the Internet, which is out of the control of Cal4Care. Under normal circumstances, the service provided is a reliable and high quality communication path; However, the overall reliability of the circuit to always be available cannot be guaranteed. Establishing an account or using the CallaCloud VoIP services, the subscriber agrees to be bound by this Agreement and to use the services in compliance with this Agreement.
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to all subscribers subscribing to CallaCloud Digital Voice (VoIP) Service.
1.1. Using CallaCloud VoIP Service, the Subscriber agrees to adhere to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1.2. CallaCloud VoIP PBX Service, powered by 3CX software which is scalable based from 4 to 1024 concurrent calls capacity.
1.3. Cal4Care reserve the right to amend the terms from time to time with reasonable notice, as and when required due to regulatory requirements.
- CallaCloud VoIP Service is not a telecommunication service. This service is subject to different regulatory treatment as compared to telecommunication service.
- Events beyond Cal4Care’s control may affect the VoIP service such as power outages, fluctuations in the Internet and outages or issues with upstream backbone providers, including subscriber’s virtual office, router issues, etc. For CallaCloud Cloud PBX services, Cal4Care do not allow any other SIP trunk services to be added or installed with the PBX.
- Cal4Care is bound by Singapore law and agrees to cooperate with law enforcement and investigative government agencies. When a lawful request is made by a law enforcement or relevant government agency, we are required to disclose the Subscriber details, such as company name, phone number, credit information and other personal information about the subscribed account, use of service, length of service, IP address etc. to the requesting agency.
- Cal4Care Callacloud VoIP services are available for 55 countries (including Singapore). For International Calling: Click here http://www.callacloud.com/downloads/rates/
- CallaCloud DID Numbers are non-transferable at any point of time, even after the contractual term is completed except for the ported Numbers, if any.
- Cal4Care retains the ownership of all rented VoIP ATA devices wherever applicable. In the event of service or agreement termination, the Subscriber is required to return the rented devices and equipment to your nearest Cal4Care services or retail location.
- With reasonable prior notice, Cal4Care may terminate this Agreement including account credentials, passwords not limited to the use of such services, for material default under this Agreement including without limitation, if Cal4Care in its sole discretion, believes the Subscriber has violated this Agreement, our Acceptable Use Policy or breaches any of the regulatory policies, or Subscriber fails to pay any charges when due.
- Initial Sign-up billing would commence on the date of agreement sign up, subject to activation of the services or system and continue for a minimum of 12 months period. All charges stated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and subjected to prevailing tax or other government charges. The Subscriber hereby agrees to pay “Cal4care Pte Ltd” for all charges incurred for usage on their monthly invoice and including all numbers allocated to the Subscriber.
- Electronic billing is done once per month thereafter; full payment is due by the last business day of the month for VoIP subscription, airtime and other related services, DID numbers allocated to the Subscriber. Payments by cheque can be mailed to our office or by Online payments. Completed payment and account history can be accessed through Cal4Care’s Online Billing System.
- Cal4Care will provide Account information to the registered Account Holder or Subscriber. In the event of any calls made to “Do Not Call” (DNC) numbers by the Subscriber and their users, these are solely the responsibility and liability of the Subscriber.
- Account(s) remaining unpaid for sixty (60) or more days shall be deemed delinquent. Delinquent Account(s) shall be placed on “accounting hold” and services to the Subscriber shall be suspended until the account is paid in full. For any subscribers’ account that has been placed on suspended service, Cal4Care will bill the Subscriber a Reconnection Fee of 100 Singapore Dollars ($100.00) to turn on or re-activate the services after all outstanding arrears payment received in full amount. The subscriber is required to send the payment advice as supporting documentation.
- In the event that there’s an outstanding balance that is not paid as agreed, the Subscriber agrees to pay any applicable collections fees. In the event of a lawsuit to collect the unpaid balance, the Subscriber further agrees to pay court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. The Subscriber will pay the court cost and reasonable attorney fees only in case the court’s decision is against the Subscriber or else the Subscriber shall be reimbursed for their reasonable legal expenses if the decision is in the Subscriber’s favor.
- Bank administrative fee of Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) will be charged to the Subscriber’s account in the event of any bank returned cheque due to the Subscriber’s fault.
- Additional fees: In the event that special construction or networking is needed or requested by the Subscriber, any additional technical services rendered to the Subscriber will be charged at an hourly rate at One Hundred Dollars ($100.00/hour).
- The subscriber may terminate this Agreement after the minimum 12 months agreement by submitting a request for termination to the address listed in this agreement, and by giving minimum 30 days prior notice before each auto renewal.
- As an exception to the above, Cal4Care may terminate this Agreement, account credentials, passwords, or the use of the services, for material defaults, including, without limitation, if Cal4Care in its sole discretion, believes the Subscriber has violated the law or this Agreement, or our Acceptable Use Policy, or any of the applicable user policies, or if the Subscriber fails to pay any charges when due.
- Unless this contracted term is replaced by a new service agreement of an equal or greater value, termination of this agreement for any reason before the expiry of the agreed period of 12 months will result in the subscriber being liable to pay the remaining months of the agreement service fee until the agreement expiry date.
- The contracted period is automatically renewed regularly for the same contracted term if no notices from/by both parties 30 days before the end of each contracted period of renewal. Any termination from the Subscriber requires a minimum one-month prior notice before each renewal date, failing which the Subscriber is liable to pay all the outstanding invoices and balance contractual period in their account and late payment will be charged with 1% interest rate, else legal demand letter would be initiated by Cal4Care legal department as per our Standard Company Policy.
EQUIPMENT AND SCOPE OF WORK:
- Unless purchased, all equipment, modems, subscriber modules, antennas and standard mounting equipment will at all times remain the property of Cal4Care. The Subscriber may not sell, transfer, lease, encumber or assign all or part of the equipment(s) to any third party.
- The Subscriber shall pay for the full retail cost, or the repair or replacement of any lost, stolen, un-returned, damaged, sold, transferred, leased encumbered or assigned equipment(s) or part thereof, together with any costs incurred by Cal4Care in obtaining or attempting to obtain possession of any such equipment.
- On expiration or termination of this Agreement, the Subscriber will return equipment owned by Cal4Care. The Subscriber will be billed retail prices for any/all equipment not returned when service is cancelled by either party.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT SUMMARY:
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and no other representations or statement will be binding upon the parties. If any part of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement shall be governed by Singapore Laws and the Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction on any disputes arising out of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is referring to Cal4Care provides the VOIP Services to the Subscriber, for CallaCloud services.