Below are the steps to configure SIP account
If you don’t have one you can buy it from our website www.callacloud.com and buy it.
Follow these steps to set up your IPhone and MAC with callacloud SIP Account easily:
1. Go to the App Store and search for “ZOIPER”
2. Download the app (allow it to send you push notifications if you like to receive incoming calls)
3. Open the app and go to Settings -> Accounts
4. Click on “+” on the top right corner and Select “SIP Account”
5. Enter the following information and tap “Register”
Account name: Your Name or Company name
User name: SIP Username callacloud team provide (e.g. XXXXXXX)
Password: SIP Password callacloud team provide
6. Once you REGISTER you can see REGISTER On Top
**To make outgoing calls, follow this standard:
00+ < country code > + < area code > + < destination >. For example, if you are calling a China number XXXXXXXX, China code is 86 so key in: 0086XXXXXXXXX and call.