Below are the steps to configure a SIP account,
You can buy from our website www.callacloud.com
Follow these steps to set up your phone easily:
1. Download the 3CXPhone http://www.3cx.com/voip/softphone/ and install it.
2. Click on “”Create Profile” on the popup window.
* Or if you miss the popup window, Click on the menu button > “Account“.
3. On the “Accounts” tab, click on “New” and open “Account Settings“.
4. Enter the following information.
Account name: callacloud
Caller ID: your DID Number
Extension ID: callacloud SIP Username (e.g. XXXXXXXX)
Password: SIP Password
I am out of the office – external IP: siptrunk.callacloud.com
5. Then click Ok
6. Click OK until the end and you’re done. You should see the status of callacloud SIP in 3CX to be “On Hook”.
**To make outgoing calls, follow this standard:
00+ < country code > + < area code > + < destination >. For example, if you are calling a China number XXXXXXXX, China code is 86 so key in: 0086XXXXXXXXX and call.
< country code > + < area code > + < destination >. For example, if you are calling a Singapore number XXXXXXXX, key in: 65XXXXXXXX