There are many benefits to using Hosted PBX rather than a traditional phone system, or an on-premise PBX. The main benefit is cost- a Hosted PBX system costs much less to set-up than an on-premise PBX. In many cases, there are no set-up fees for a hosted PBX system. Purchasing and setting up an on-premise PBX can cost tens of thousands of dollars. Hosted PBX phone systems fall under operational expenditure rather than capital expenditure, which also makes hosted PBX service attractive to businesses. With hosted PBX service, you pay a monthly fee, and wetakes care of the rest.
Call-A-Cloud – Hosted PBX
Hosted PBX technology is a type of telephony centered technology that enables users to access advanced telephone systems for daily communication requirements. The advantage with this technology is that the user implementing the system has no need for any telephone equipment.
Businesses benefit greatly from hosted PBX systems, especially cloud based phone systems, as they eliminate the need for traditional telephony systems that require high maintenance.
- The first main advantage with a hosted PBX phone system is that the management is carried out by the VoIP provider. This allows employees in your organization to work from any location without having to worry about being disconnected from the business phone system. Hosted PBX provides features such as transfer, call hold music, conference call management, automated voice answering, and multiple point connectivity.
- Hosted PBX systems are also very dependable. Calls are connected without interference and without any delay in response time. Call reception is also superior due to the enhanced communication capabilities offered by the web.
- Hosted PBX systems are virtual systems, which means scalability is no more a challenge. These systems can be expanded along with your business requirements.
- Hosted PBX systems are also extremely easy to manage, especially for the end-user. The interfaces offered by Call-A-Cloud are intuitive and can be operated by almost anyone. There is no training required.
Call-A-Cloud’s hosted PBX systems come with a wide range of features. With our rich list of features, you will never have to worry about making calls anymore. We’ve got the perfect business telephone solution that’s designed to cater to all you requirements. Some of our most important features include:
- Auto-answering: The auto-answering feature makes use of a pre-recorded voice based menu system that guides callers and connects them to the requested department or office.
- Scheduling: You can schedule the system to accept calls only during business hours. You can even tweak the behavior to suit specific hours of the day.
- Call Blocking: This feature allows your business to prevent its caller ID from being displayed on the receiver’s system. It is a safety mechanism designed to protect your organization’s privacy.
- Caller Identification: Use this feature to identify callers and also, to display your organization’s credentials to the receiver.
- Web Interface: Call-A-Cloud’s hosted PBX interface is skillfully designed to make sure that the user has no problems controlling the system. The interface provides complete control at all times from any location.
- Voicemail to E-Mail: This feature allows users to receive voicemail notification through e-mail. The voicemail can also be sent as attachments and downloaded onto the user’s device such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
- Monitoring: Call-A-Cloud’s hosted PBX system also allows call monitoring, which can help your organization improve processes related to training or customer service.
- Multiple Contact Numbers: the system is designed to accommodate unlimited phone numbers. Specific local numbers can be allocated for customers, eliminating the need for toll-free numbers. Individual numbers can be customized with specific call flows and greetings.
Supported Codec : G.729, GSM, G.711A, G.711U
For sales enquiries, please call +65 63401005. Signup at http://www.calncall.com/sign-up/
For support enquiries, please call +65 63401006. Or email@example.com
|No of Extension||Cost Per Extension S$||Free DID Singapore Nos||Additional DID Price S$|