What do we offer?
- Local phone numbers from over 60 countries and thousands of cities.
- Call forwarding worldwide to VoIP, regular phones, mobile phones and VoIM.
- Delivering premium quality, feature-rich and cost-effective voice services to carriers, individuals, homes, and businesses around the world.
- Origination services provided in a stable, efficient, reliable, cost-effective and flexible manner.
- Innovative products and global access to local phone numbers that enable you to deliver premium quality voice services to your customers.
DID Numbers Coverage
CALNCALL provides Direct Inward Dialing (DID) access numbers and associated services to their customers on a world-wide basis.
A local DID (also called a DDI in Europe and sometimes referred to as a virtual number) may be forwarded by our infrastructure to conventional PSTN (Plain Old Telephone System) devices, mobile phones, Voice over IP (VoIP) using SIP, H.323, IAX or Google Talk anywhere in the world. The call forwarding destination is selected by the customer on a per-DID basis.
CALNCALL offers an extensive selection of international DID numbers. However, we are constantly expanding our services so as to increase the number of regions supported, as well as to increase our coverage in each region.
The countries currently supported are shown below. Please visit this page regularly to check for coverage updates.
Some features of the virtual numbers provided by CALNCALL are:
- Reliable voice services of the highest quality, with our infrastructure being housed in secure collocations.
- Each DID number is billed on a fixed monthly fee basis, with no per-minute charges. This is a flat-rate service, which means that you can talk as much as you want for a low, monthly charge.
- Unlimited number of calls, with no limit on the length of each call.
- Instant activation of DID numbers via our online 24/7 Web services.
- Each DID number is provided with two channels, allowing two concurrent incoming calls on the same number. Additional channels may be purchased if required.
- The call forwarding destination for a DID may be changed by you at any time via our Web services.
- Call waiting and caller ID are supported.
- Hunt groups and ring groups are supported, allowing multiple destinations to be configured for a single DID.
- Call records are stored and are made available to you on a secure basis.
- An API (Application Programming Interface) is available to DID World Wide customers at no charge which allows you to integrate the purchasing, configuration and maintenance of DID numbers into your own Website.
- Free customer care, 24 hours per day via our interactive live online chat Web system or by phone.
For sales enquiries, please call +60 327727382. Signup at http://www.callacloud.com/sign-up/
For support enquiries, please call +60 327727382. Or email@example.com