Below are the steps to configure a SIP account,
You can buy from our website www.callacloud.com
Follow these steps to set up your phone easily:
1. Download the 3CXPhone http://www.3cx.com/voip/softphone/ and install it.
2. Click on “”Create Profile” on the popup window.
3. On the “Accounts” tab, click on “New” and open “Account Settings“.
- Account name: callacloud
- Caller ID: your DID Number
- Extension ID: callacloud SIP Username (e.g. XXXXXXXX)
- Password: SIP Password
- I am out of the office – external IP: siptrunk.callacloud.com
5. Then click Ok
00+ <country code> + <area code> + <destination>. For example, if you are calling a China number XXXXXXXX, China code is 86 so key in: 0086XXXXXXXXX and call.
<country code> + <area code> + <destination>. For example, if you are calling a Singapore number XXXXXXXX, key in: 65XXXXXXXX